About BioTop Medical
Consultant – Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management System for Medical Devices
You will, among many other things…
- Support companies in bringing their medical devices to (and keeping them on) the EU and other markets, by helping them develop, implement and maintain their quality management system (QMS) and by writing and compiling the Technical Documentation (TD) of their medical devices.
- Support these companies by explaining the regulations and how to comply with them.
- Use your knowledge and interpersonal skills to communicate with, advise, teach, and coach clients.
- Contribute to placing safe and effective medical devices on the market.
- A Ph.D. or a Master’s in a relevant field (e.g., but not limited to life science).
- A firm desire to become an expert in the field.
- High proficiency in English.
- A preference for writing.
Why work at BioTop Medical?
BioTop Medical provides a good work environment if you like…
- To read and write.
- A small personal team where you have a name and not just a number.
- A flat company structure where the owner does the same work as you do.
- Quick access to your colleagues, who are always happy to discuss projects.
- To lead projects concerning different medical devices.
If you would be interested in working in our company, please send us your CV at: email@example.com